AIM
Vorneus

LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

I haven't written a review in many years on Newgrounds, but felt compelled to log in and do so after watching this short film.

It is by far and away the best piece of creative work I've seen on Newgrounds, not just because of its well thought out plot, but its artwork, cinematography, sound and animation.

Congratulations on a truly excellent animated short.

Billys Big Day Billys Big Day

Hmm.

I know a lot of work must've gone into this. It's well put together, effects are good and animation is good. Trouble is, I just didn't find it funny AT ALL. I'm all for retarded humour, stupid humour, in fact most kinds of humour. Everything was just so slow and obvious that I didn't lough even once. Seemed to me like the main character was basically trying to be Blockhead (whom I love), and the other guy was the equivalent of his conscience - calling him a dumbass all the time and such. It just didn't work though.

Star Wars: Rebel Alliance Star Wars: Rebel Alliance

Very good.

BUT. The quality of sound really, really got to me I'm afraid. Very good to watch though, good job :)

-Ed

Where do clams come from Where do clams come from

Brilliant.

Newgrounds needs more imaginitive clean Flash like this. Well done :)

Anakin loves Padme Anakin loves Padme

Hah.

I found it very amusing, even though I loved Episode III :D

Las aventuras de Mr.Coo Las aventuras de Mr.Coo

Brilliant.

Some of the smoothest animation I've ever seen. Just brilliant.

Sloppy Fight 2 Sloppy Fight 2

Genius.

Thoroughly enjoyable. Well done :D

Doofie Doofie

Very well made.

I enjoyed it :)

-Ed

(2004) Help im stuck! (2004) Help im stuck!

Very refreshing :)

And nice to see something humourous that doesn't involve anything sadistic, twisted, or homosexual.

The Fly Who Loved Me The Fly Who Loved Me